ContestCentral is your complete guide to international online contestsContestCentral is published by Lina Fernandes, contest addict och internet junkie.
If you have more questions about ContestCentral please contact us here .
If you want to advertise with us contact us here instead .
We are individually screening and rating all competitions that we list on ContestCentral.
In the initial evaluation of any competition we try to judge whether it is a legitimate competition that
gives out the prizes as promised and complies with all relevant rules and regulation.
We also check if the contest is open to international participations from people worldwide.
Many giveaways are only available to entries form a particular country so we need to filter those out for you!
Only competitions that pass this first screening are listed on our site.
Each competition is then rated by us and the rating is shown on the individual competition pages.
We use a five star system where five stars is the maximum rating and no star the minimum. You do not usually see any no star rating on our site because those competitions we do not even bother listing at all. When we rate a competition we are looking at many factors including
- is the promotor a well know brand or a company that we know personally?
- did we list their competitions previously and have they properly announced previous winners and give out prizes?
- does the competition have clear and valid terms and conditions that are easily accessible?
- do they comply with all rules and regulations?
- how big is the prize pool?
- how many winners are there? and what is the highest and average value of the prizes?
- how attractive and original is the prize?
- what are the chances of winning for our members?
- how easy is it to enter? competitions that are a pain to enter get a lower ranking, those who are fun a higher rating
- how attractive is the competition page?
- did we get positive feedback about the competiton? or even negative or complaints?